The most of online shoppers prefer to contact a real person before making a purchase. Email support is too slow for this purpose, and phone calls may be inconvenient. Live chat service is the best way to communicate with customers on a website, and live chat is essential for e-Commerce.
Customers always hesitate about online purchases. “Is it the right size for me?” “Do they have it in blue?” “Can I have a discount?” “How can I return it if it does not fit?” These are only a few questions that customers have, and there are several times more. Just one unanswered question can become a reason for a customer not to buy. Unanswered questions lead to abandoned carts and lost sales.
Live chat is a must for online business. It is not a competitive advantage, but an essential part of e-Commerce websites. People do not like waiting. If they are not able to get answers to their questions immediately, they will go shopping to another website. Live chat allows to provide instant assistance. It shows customers that they are buying from real people, who care about customers’ needs and worries.
Live chat is a great opportunity for up-sell. Online assistants can offer customers better value for a little additional cost, or offer a discount for a bulk purchase. Live chat also allows to cross-sell. Customers may need accessories for their purchase, delivery service or additional insurance. Online assistants have better chances to sell extra products and services, than website information. Researchers say that customers who chat with a store representative during purchase process have 40% higher check on average.
Studies from Forrester Research show that live chat for e-Commerce can push up average order values (AOV), conversion rates and CSAT scores. It can also help reduce abandonment and encourage a transaction to take place where previously it was unlikely.
Color is the most powerful branding tool, that greatly affects website conversion. Customizable design is a must for any software, including live chat tools. In the first place it means the ability to choose color schemes, because live chat widget design should correspond to your website design. Let’s have a look at the psychology of color and its influence on online sales.
Researchers have found that there is no single best color for conversions. A principle known as “Isolation effect” states that an item that “stands out like a sore thumb” is more likely to be remembered. While a large majority of consumers prefer color patterns with similar hues, they favor palettes with a highly contrasting accent color.
Consider this example of a boost in conversions due to a change in button color:
The button change to red boosted conversion by 21 percent, but that does not mean that red holds same sort of magic power to get people to take action.
Take a closer look at the image: It’s obvious that the rest of the page is geared toward a green palette, which means a green call to action simply blends in with the surroundings. Red, meanwhile, provides a stark visual contrast (and is a complementary color to green).
Color tips that may improve your conversions.
- Women don’t like grey, orange and brown. They like blue, purple and green. In a survey on color and gender, 35% of women said blue was their favorite color, followed by purple (23%) and green (14%). 33% of women confessed that orange was their least favorite color, followed by brown (33%) and gray (17%).
- Men don’t like purple, orange and brown. Men like blue, green and black. These colors are traditionally associated with maleness.
- Use blue in order to cultivate user’s trust. Both men and women like blue, and it is one of the most used colors. The color of trust, peace, order and loyalty.
- Yellow is for warnings, but some color psychologists declare yellow to be the color of happiness. Brands use yellow to show that they are fun and friendly.
- Green is ideal for environmental and outdoor products. If the focus of your website has anything to do with nature, environment, organic, or outdoor, green should be your color of choice. Green also is a good call to action color, especially when used in combination with the “Isolation effect”.
- Orange is a fun color that can create a sense of haste or impulse. The color suggests urgency, which makes the message more noticeable and actionable. Sometimes, orange is interpreted as “cheap.”
- Black adds a sense of luxury and value. If you are selling high-value luxury consumer items on your website, black probably would be a good choice.
- Use bright primary colors for your call to action. In strict testing environments, the highest-converting colors for calls to action are bright primary and secondary colors – red, green, orange, yellow. Darker colors like black, dark gray, brown, or purple have very low conversion rates. Brighter ones have higher conversion rates.
There are no strict rules for using colors, but you may still consider them while choosing colors for your website.
Sources: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233843; http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232741
Companies that offer a live chat service on their websites register increase of conversion rate by 40%. That means that they are able to sell more with no significant investment. So why live chat makes the difference?
Timely online help. Live chat allows businesses provide timely help to their customers. Working with customer’s concerns is impossible without live communication. For the websites that do not offer live chat service it results in abandoned carts. Those who can answer customers’ questions as soon as they arise, can significantly reduce the number of abandoned carts and increase sales.
According to a Forrester Research study, 44% of customers stated that having a question answered by a live person while in the middle of an online purchase is one of the most important features a website can offer.
Personalized communication. HelpOnClick live chat keeps all the chat history in the archive and recognizes returned customers. Based on the previous chat history, chat agents can make special offers for particular customers and also suggest additional products and services.
Live chat provides opportunities for upsell. After solving a customer’s issue, chat agents can inform customers that there is currently a sale going on or a discount coupon available for the goods the customer might want to purchase.
Buying from real people. People like buying form people. Websites that do not offer online help cannot assure customers that if any issues arise, the customers will be able to easily reach a company representative. Live chat allows customers to make sure that a business is operated by people who are available for communication.
Feedback. A live chat tool allows website owners to talk to the website visitors and find out what the visitors are confused about the website, what they need on the website and what prevents them from buying. Answers to these questions will allow to improve the website design, usability and services. Satisfying customers’ needs is the first step towards sales increase.
Starting a new business is always risky. Entrepreneurs have to make hundreds decisions that determine company’s future. An important question is how to communicate with customers without braking a bank? Let’s take a look at pros and cons of live chat service for a small business.
1. Live chat is much cheaper than a toll-free phone. Cost of service is a question of a great importance for a new business, and live chat software can save business owners a fortune.
2. Online help is faster than email support. A live chat tool allows website owners communicate with customers in real time and provide timely help.
3. It can take less than ten minutes to start using the HelpOnClick live chat on your website. It is the fastest way to get connected with your customers.
4. Chat history and customers’ feedback are always available for further analysis and communication with returned visitors and customers. Your communication can become really personal, based on the previous contacts.
5. There is no need to pay operators on slow hours. HelpOnClick’s Virtual chat agent can handle inquiries when there are no operators online. At no additional cost.
6. Real-time traffic monitor shows where visitors came from and what pages they are browsing. With this information you are armed before starting a conversation.
7. Integration with social media tools allows you attract new fans to your Facebook fan page and Twitter feed.
8. Those who start using the HelpOnClick live chat software on their websites admit that it helps significantly increase their online sales. That’s the main reason why a small business needs live chat: it helps to sell more and grow faster.
We have tried hard, but still we have not found anything that can stop a business owner from using a live chat service on their websites. Today’s customers expect instant help 24/7, and the HelpOnClick live chat software allows to deliver it.
As a business, it’s important to reach potential customers before they have a chance to click through to another website. By offering your customers live chat, you give them the opportunity to ask questions while they are at your site before any problems arise. We offer the ultimate pre-sales/support experience, ensuring they’ll stick around and really check out your products and services.
At HelpOnClick.com, we have subscriptions to suit your needs, free 14-day trial options and unlimited updates all at very competitive prices. Our services work on mobile phones, tablets, desktop and laptop computers using Mac or Windows operating systems and integrate with any internet browser! It’s that easy. Adding a live chat widget to your website makes it easy for visitors to transition into potential clients. Whether you’ve got a blog, a small or large business, we’ve got the software and the competitive prices to keep you happy and ensure your customers come back to your site again and again.
Customer satisfaction should be Job #1 for any business. Incidentally, it’s the number one complaint online customers have and it’s really an easy fix. Here are some of the features you’ll find with our software:
- Customizable interface
- Track and manage customers data and behaviour
- Send customers proactive chat invitations
- Common replies and phrases out of the box
- Virtual agent capabilities
Our competitively priced live chat plans are as follows:
The HelpOnClick software enables you link with Google Analytics. This in turn enables you to work towards optimizing the way online users view the importance of your website. Optimizing the ranking the importance of your site is crucial to growing your business. The value of the content of your website estimates the value of the links getting there; more links means more importance and that in turn means more visitors and more potential clients for you. The use of search engines and social media can increase the traffic on your site exponentially. Having software that can help you anticipate the needs of your visitors and potential clients translates into easy money.
Even when you’re offline, visitors and clients can leave you a message whenever they need your assistance using the virtual agent. It’s also a great way to fight spam. Our software enables you to block spammers, hecklers and abusive visitors easily and painlessly with the touch of a button. HelpOnClick software can also be configured to give you daily or weekly statistics on the number of visitors that stop by on your website, as well as returning visitors. Stats can indicate where to improve or change the content of your page.
Take a chance and try the 14-day free trial offer now!
Posted by RJ Chernish » Add Comment »
Filed under Chat Software
The 21st Century has certainly made an impact on how people communicate with each other. This newest generation will be the first one that will never have known life that didn’t include a mobile device, a computer, color television and the Internet. Because of that fact, online live chat isn’t really a new concept. People of all ages, cultures, ethnicities and financial backgrounds are already fairly familiar with computers and texting.
Choosing the right online support software can seem daunting. Once you’ve waded through the minefield and have decided on the right software for your business you’re still left with questions:
- What about after sales support?
- Is the service support confidential?
- Is the software truly reliable?
- Can I review my chat transcripts and email communications?
- How many agents can I have with my subscription?
- How stable is the software?
- Does the software support plugins?
- How affordable is the subscription?
At HelpOnClick.com, we are very customer satisfaction oriented. We want you to succeed; it’s just that simple. There are a number of ways we can help you convert visitors into clients. Here are just a few:
Make sure your live chat buttons are placed strategically on your website. You may consider scattering a few throughout so that your clients can contact you with greater ease. Our software allows you to customize the buttons so they’ll feature more prominently.
Make sure your operators are available at all times and that you have enough operators to handle your visitor traffic. There’s just nothing that puts people off faster than having to wait in a queque to get a few simple answers to their questions. Your time is money and so is theirs.
Each operator should be knowledgeable in your products and/or services; their confidence will translate into customer loyalty and that means more financial security for you.
It’s important for online businesses to have adequate trustworthy agents manning their chat support centers. HelpOnClick.com only employs experienced operators that offer support in a variety of areas:
- Build customer profiles
- Instant customer service
- Superior quality technical support
- Aid in streamlining a purchase of services
- Assist in the FAQs of HelpOnClick software
- Appointment setups
- Computer tutorials
- Windows and Mac compatible
It doesn’t really matter how big or how small your business is – our live chat services can work for you.
Posted by RJ Chernish » Add Comment »
Filed under Chat Software
It’s no secret – live chat will increase your online sales. Because HelpOnClick.com has software that allows your employees to handle multiple chat sessions simultaneously, we can increase productivity, guaranteed. Properly configured messages can increase a website’s conversion and raise revenue without additional marketing ploys. But there’s more to our software than simply being a side-kick to an employee:
- Chat transcript directly to email
- Spell check
- Black listing
- Away Mode
- Mobile App
- 24/7 customer support
We want your business to succeed. We began our company 10 years ago in response to our own dissatisfaction with the current chat technology. It felt cold and alien and didn’t inspire confidence at all. We want to make your customer relationships easy to manage and productive for both parties.
HelpOnClick.com can help online businesses in a myriad of ways:
- Increase staff productivity by 50%
- Maintain current resolution rates
- Identify and manage problems before they become too big to handle
- Reduce the amount of visitors’ abandoned shopping carts
- Increase merchandise or service purchases by 35-40%
- Help you promote, engage, integrate, analyze, manage and succeed
Small businesses need to sell more products and services in order to grow. Large businesses need to manage their customers so they stay happy in order to grow or simply maintain their success. But whether your are a successful and established business or one just starting out, no one wants to spend a lot of money on a product that promises everything but delivers very little.
It’s important to offer customers the confidence and assurances that you care about them. Our software is built with the utmost reliability standards and modern state-of-the-art technologies. Your clients want answers to their questions on your products and/or services and they want them in a timely fashion. Customer satisfaction, or the lack thereof, is one of the main complaints customers have with an online business. Here are some of our key features:
- Customizable interface
- Track and manage your customers’ data and behaviour
- Transfer chats quickly and seamlessly
- Include code to place a chat button on your website that clients can initiate
- Agents can have information on valued customers at their fingertips – geographic location, marketing campaign and customer records
When it comes to pricing, we’re all upfront. We offer our clients a 14-day trial on our HelpOnClick software. Your customers deserve the best online support you can give them. Let us help YOU!
Posted by RJ Chernish » Add Comment »
Filed under Informational
Whether you have a small business that is slowly growing or a large one that already attracts plenty of customers, HelpOnClick.com can really make a difference to its success. Live chat is an essential tool for every online business. Think about how frustrating it is to see that although you have lots of visitors, only a select few ever go on to become potential clients, and of that select few, only a few become repeat customers. In order to get these numbers to change, online businesses need to be proactive in how they view their visitors and how they manage those visitors who go on to become customers.
What kind of marketing features do you have?
We have a number of features including pre and post customer surveys, language translation and a floating invitation to chat, giving your customers the human connection that can be all too obvious online.
What kind of help/support do you offer?
We offer live chat support, email/form support and telephone support.
At HelpOnClick.com we’ve got the product to help you in every level of your business. We promise a lot and we deliver it, guaranteed. Our live chat software is very simple to install and manage, with all sorts of customizable aspects to it. There are many live chat software applications that allow you to change the appearance with various templates and themes and open code, spell checker, sounds and visual alerts, but few that allow you to keep track of your performance as you offer clients customer support. HelpOnClick makes it easy to measure how quickly you respond to your clients, giving you confidence in your ability to not only be aware and proactive in the needs of your clients but also in how you respond as you work towards anticipating their needs.
Most potential clients are lost as they fumble their way through the gates towards checkout. Tired of losing customers because you can’t fix a problem you don’t know exists? Our software will help you anticipate any problems before they force visitors to abandon ship. Think of our software as a virtual handshake. It’s easy to dismiss technology as being cold and alien. We want your business to succeed; after all, your success is our business. Remember, we offer a 14-day trial of our software as well as 24-hour customer support. We’re here when you need us.
Posted by RJ Chernish » Add Comment »
Filed under Informational
Creating a blog is exciting. You want your visitors to be entranced, inspired and fully engaged. But more than that, you want them to feel they can interact with you; instant feedback is liberating and inspiring for both parties involved. But dealing with online software that has a difficult interface can be more than a little frustrating. Most people will bolt when this happens, but for a select few, the excitement of being part of the action is just too hard to resist. Why throw out the baby with the bathwater when you can hold those select few close to you while you make the others interested enough to stick around? Helponclick.com’s easy, affordable software is desktop, tablet and mobile compatible in both Apple and Microsoft operating systems, and a number of different browsers: Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Explorer. The HelpOnClick live chat application is available for all iPhone and iPad customers and is available at the Apple App Store. Customers with Android devices will interact with Google Play, and others. Some sites with live chat applications make their customers wait for extended periods because they don’t have enough operators handy. You want a transcript available for download so you can check certain information. It can be irritating when you get notified that the live chat operator is typing to other customers instead of viewing only the information that is directed to you and your current problem. Here are some of the essential features HelpOnClick offers its customers:
- Real time traffic monitoring and chatting
- Manual and automated chat invitations with canned messages and popup notificaitons
- Sneak peak on real time typing
- Chat transfer
- Email transcripts
- Fantastic integration and plugin addons
Tired of having to keep the application open on your screen to stay online and available to your website visitors? You’ll get notification of the new incoming chats even when the application is closed, unless you sign out of the system. The HelpOnClick application will sit in your systems tray, offering up-to-date information while you continue with other computer tasks. A small popup will arrive with new information. This particular feature can be configured to include sound as well. You can change your online status with a simple right click on the application itself. HelpOnClick also works with a number of content management systems and integration guides: WordPress Joomla Drupal Kentico LightCMS One of the most important aspects of e-Commerce business is the ability to communicate with existing customers and potential buyers. HelpOnClick customers can easily boost their sales with our live chat application. We’ll help you manage your customer relationships so that you can plan your next step and give them the best up-to-date information possible. Not all online chat applications will offer the best interface experience available but you can count on HelpOnClick to make sure you never miss a single message from your customers and/or visitors. We offer customers a free 14-day trial with no credit card required to create an account. When you want to interact with a virtual agent that will give you support when you need it, think of HelpOnClick.com.
Live chat support sometimes is the best way to help customers during online purchases. A few tips below can help you evaluate your service and find room for improvement.
1. Offer your customers to email a copy of a transcript in the end of a live chat session. Some customers regret when they forget to request the chat transcript, so they will be grateful if you prevent it.
2. Use canned messages. Canned messages save your time and help sound professional in any situation. Remember to use them carefully and do not make customers think that they are talking to a machine.
3. Use proactive invitations. Invite visitors to chat to increase conversion on target pages. Some visitors may refuse your invitation, but at least they will be aware that they can receive help online.
4. Transfer a chat when needed. If you are involved in a chat that is outside your level of expertise, you need to transfer the chat to a more experienced agent.
5. Check chat history for returning visitors. Customers will appreciate the fact that they do not have to repeat their previous problems. Also you will save them from repeated advices.
6. Add a chat button to your emails. A chat button in your emails will allow your customers to contact you right away if they have any questions regarding the email.
7. Use upsell and cross-sell. Chat agents can persuade customers to purchase a more advanced product or accessories for it. Always search for opportunities to sell more.
8. Offer a post-chat survey. The post-chat surveys help you evaluate your performance and they show your customers that you care about their experience.
9. Provide online support 24×7. If you trade worldwide, you should be able to provide support 24×7. If you are not able to provide 24×7 support, make sure that you post your chat hours clearly on your website.
Properly organized live chat service can dramatically increase your sales and improve customer satisfaction. Make sure you do not miss anything.